Here at Techonloop, we work with keeping one thing in our minds – Technology is infinite. This thing has led us to be one of the leading technology blog serving tech-tutorials, online guides and news updates to readers all over the world. We are regularly adding valuable content to our website so that users can never fail to find what they are looking for.
The undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in an accredited university all of the World in the Fall 2016 in Technology or IT field are eligible for this scholarship program, other students can also apply though. We will thoroughly review each and every applicant and will judge them on the basis of their content and quality of essay they submit.
To apply for Scholarship by Techonloop, there are few requirements to be fulfilled:
- Student should be a current undergraduate/graduate student enrolled in the field of IT (Computer Sciences and Information Practices) in an accredited University in the Fall 2016.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.8 or more during the time of applying.
- Student can also apply for the scholarship in case they don’t fulfill the above criterias because of some long term disability or some other genuine reason. Please contact us on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and also you need to attach scanned copies of original documents.
|March 20th 2017||Applying Begins|
|April 1st 2017||Applying Deadline|
- 1st Prize= $1500.
- 2nd Prize= $1000.
Article Writing for Scholarship
To win scholarships you need to write an article on the topics near to which are mentioned below. Please note that the word limit is 1500 words.
- Positive and Negative Aspects of Technology.
- Paper Presentation on Internet of things.
- The need of Entrepreneurship skills in every student.
- Elaborate the relationship between natural environment and design and tell how the designers draw from the nature for creating an adorable and realistic art in living spaces?
- The power of programming and how to spread awareness for computer programming.
Winners from Last Year
1st Prize Winner (2016)
2nd Prize Winner (2016)
Important: Winner announcement date for the year 2017 is 30th April 2017.
Note: Our scholarship doesn’t ask for any sensitive data and fulfills criteria of a genuine scholarship program. You can read FTC guidelines on scholarship scams for self-satisfaction before applying to this scholarship.