Google Drive Login Guide
Google Drive is an amazing Cloud Storage Service brought to you exclusively by Google which provides 15 GB of FREE space to store your most of the kinds of files with the best security, user interface and functioning. Google Drive is connected to all your devices which means you can use your data anywhere if you have an internet connection. You don’t need to have a separate ID to run Google Drive, you might already have an Google account which can be easily used to connect to Google Drive. Not only files, unlike other attachments on social sites and emails, Google Drive allows you to share Folders too! You don’t even need to create a ZIP file of the folder!
Google Drive Login
In order to login to Google Drive on your PC, you need to follow these simple steps :
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive/ from your browser.
- Click on the “Go to Google Drive” button in the middle of the screen.
- Enter your Google Account’s email and password.
- Click on “Sign In“.
Also Read : Hulu Plus Login How to Guide.
Google Drive Login from Mobile
You can follow these different methods to login into your Google Drive via Mobile :
Follow the same steps mentioned above but this time by the browser of your mobile phone and you will be logged in.
Google Drive App
You can even login to Google Drive directly from your Android Device and iPhone. If you have added an Google Account to your Mobile, Google Drive will be logged in on its own.
Follow these steps to login Drive from the app :
- Install the application.
- Open Google Drive by tapping on Google Drive’s icon.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- And click or tap “Sign in”.
Also Read : SeniorPeopleMeet Login How to Guide
Google Drive for Android [Download]
* Safely store your files and access them from anywhere
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set access levels others have to view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
* Use your device camera to scan in paper documents
* Access pictures and videos from Google Photos
Google Drive for iOS [Download]
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Recommended : Download Dropbox for PC
Google Drive Download [Desktop]
You can use Google Drive an an Desktop Application for both Windows and Mac. To download Google Drive for Desktop follow these steps :
- Go to https://www.google.co.in/drive/download/ from your web broswer.
- Click on the blue “Download for PC” button.
about google drive
google drive login
google drive sign in
google drive download
google drive app
google drive pricing
google drive for mac
google drive desktop
google drive download for pc
Leave a Reply