The global solar air conditioning market was estimated to be worth USD$17.41 billion by 2017 and was expected to more than double by 2026 to hit USE$39.22 billion. The impact of such growth includes a rise in the number of contractors claiming prowess in the design, installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of solar air conditioners in Malaysia.
Increased demand for solar AC technicians, equipment, and expertise poses a challenge to consumers, especially regarding the best appliances and systems to buy as well as the best technicians to hire for the job. The truth is that this technology will demand new skills and technical knowledge. In the absence of a professional company, you risk getting poor quality work that includes a substandard as well as a problematic solar air conditioning system.
How to Identify Professional Solar Air Conditioning Company
A solar air conditioning system is as good as the appliances used and the manner in which it has been installed. Companies and contractors claim to be professionals only to disappoint with delivery. Considering that solar air conditioning is a fast-emerging industry, how do you identify the professional companies among the many seeking to offer their services? Here are a few tips.
- Local Licensing- solar industry regulators take charge of all activities in the sector, including licensing contractors working in the industry. While a license can be issued to any qualified contractor, it is the first step towards professional work. Licensed solar AC contractors will always stick to the approved code of conduct because they would face tough consequences should they fail, including the withdrawal of their licenses. Further, the licensing procedure ensures that the technicians are already trained, raising the prospects of getting the best services.
- Accreditation- solar AC appliance manufacturing companies train and accredit technicians to handle their products. Local professional bodies also accredit technicians and companies after thorough verification of their skills and competence. If a contractor, technician or company is accredited, it is constantly monitored to ensure that it maintains the set code of conduct. Such accreditation raises the chances of getting quality work from the company or technician.
- Profile of Technicians- check the profile of the company as well as technicians working within its ranks. The technicians working under the company should be trained, accredited, and experienced. The company must also possess all the licenses necessary to operate in the solar AC industry. Details on the profile will indicate whether you will get professional solar air conditioning installation or not.
- Referrals- do you have a friend or associate who has installed a solar AC system? Are you impressed by the AC solutions that the system is providing? Then, request a referral to the company or contractor who has done the installation. Referrals are the best way to get professional services. A referral will only come from a satisfied client, reducing the chances of getting shoddy work. You may also rely on reviews by former as well as existing clients to give you an idea of what to expect from a contractor.
- Portfolio– how many other clients have the company served? Is their solar AC needs similar to yours such that it demonstrates expertise? The portfolio will also give contacts of clients who have enjoyed the services for referral purposes.
Why You Must Engage a Professional Solar AC Company
The search for a professional solar AC company, contractor, or technician appears to be a tough job. Why go through all this trouble just for an air conditioning system? Here are a few reasons why you should search and settle for a professional AC installation company.
To Get a Perfect Job Done
AC installation is a delicate job that requires attention to detail. The technicians must make the right decisions on the appliances to use and other items within the system. In the absence of a professional company, such requirements will be overlooked. It lowers the effectiveness of your system.
Take Advantage of Existing Technology
Solar AC technology is growing rapidly, resulting in numerous technological innovations. New and more efficient panels are now available. Storage technology has also grown several folds. A professional company will ensure that your system is built on the latest technology, making it more efficient and reliable.
Obtain a Warranty
Air conditioning systems will break down or get damaged for multiple reasons. It is expensive to repair and replace parts from time to time. However, with warranties and guarantees, you are assured that your system will keep running regardless and any mishap covered without having to pay for the services from your pocket.
Long Term Value for Money
A professionally designed and installed system will serve you trouble-free for a long time. It also lasts longer because the appliances are selected and properly calibrated. This is a guarantee for long term value for money.
Verdict on hiring professional Solar AC contractors
Whether your solar AC system serves you or not will depend on the professionalism of the contractor you hire. Stick to experts in solar air conditioner Malaysia and you will have a trouble-free system that delivers long term value for money.