We all want to stay updated with the latest technology in the market but it can cost a much more on our pockets. On the other hand, there are a maximum number of customers using budget smartphones. However, customers do not want to compromise with the performance even it is a budget smartphone.
After the elevated processing capability of the current smartphones, the next feature, which we look upon, is the availability of maximum RAM possible to support the processor and to provide a smooth performance.
Therefore, here are some budget smartphones below Rs. 15,000 that comes with 4 GB of RAM.
Lenovo K8 Note
Back in August 2018, Lenovo K8 Note was launched which is best budget smartphone by Lenovo and promises to give you an awesome yet lag-free performance.
- It hosts a 5.5 inches display of 1920×1080 pixels density and a battery of 4000 mAh, which can give more than a single day of battery backup on a single charge.
- It is powered by MediaTek MT6797 processor, which is a deca-core processor, clocked at 2.3 GHz and is backed up with 4 GB of RAM for smooth performance.
- It packs an internal memory of 64 GB which can be upgraded to 256 GB through dedicated micro-SD card. This phone has a dual camera setup at the back of 13 MP & 5 MP along with 13 MP shooter at the front.
Review: The Indian Express quoted this phone as the most innovative smartphone by Lenovo until now and added that this phone has a great dual camera along with its superb performance.
Price: This smartphone is priced at Rs. 12,990 only on Flipkart and various shopping websites.
Xiaomi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi has always managed to create a revolution in the smartphone industry with its budget smartphone with innovative technology included. This time Xiaomi launched Note 5 Pro which is one of the best budget smartphones.
- It has a 5.99 inches 1080×2160 pixels screen with a 77.4% screen-to-body ratio. This screen is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery that is non-removable and can provide whole day battery backup.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 is installed which is an octa-core 1.8 GHz processor and this processor is paired with 4 GB of RAM along with Adreno 509 as its GPU.
- It hosts a dual camera setup with 12 MP & 5 MP at the back and 20 MP f/2.2 at the front for crispy selfies.
Review: TechRadar gave thumbs up for its performance, battery life, and screen quality but also said that the major drawback of this phone is that it does not run on Android Oreo out of the box.
Price: This smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs. 13,999 only.
Moto G5s Plus
Motorola has always been the first choice of customers for buying a new smartphone. This is because of the quality of services provided by the company and its smartphone. Motorola launched G5s Plus to live up to these expectations.
- It comes with a 5.5 inches 1080×1920 pixels screen of 401 ppi and with an aspect ratio of 16:9. A non-removable Li-ion 3000 mAh battery is installed under the hood to power up this phone.
- It has an octa-core 2.0 GHz processor which is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chip and is backed up with 4 GB of RAM. It has an Adreno 506 chip as its GPU for heavy games and graphics.
- As every other modern smartphone, G5s Plus also comes with a dual camera setup at the back of both 13 MP lens and an 8 MP camera at the front.
Review: GSMArena passed on its verdict that this phone holds it’s strength in build, battery life, loudspeaker, and display but easily beaten up by its competitor on camera quality.
Price: It comes in many variants, which are priced differently but the 4 GB RAM version with 16 GB of internal storage can cost you of Rs. 13,999 only.
Xiaomi Mi A1
Another smartphone by Xiaomi in the segment of budget smartphones, which was a big success and became the choice of many customers. They key feature in this smartphone was the android one because of which this phone provided fluid like performance.
- Mi A1 came with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with 403 ppi and 1080p screen. This phone has an aluminum unibody design that packs a 3080 mAh battery for non-stop performance.
- It packs a Snapdragon 625 chipset, which is an octa-core 2.0 GHz processor and Adreno 506 GPU. To support this lightning fast processor it is equipped with 4 GB of RAM.
- At the back, it has a dual camera setup with both 12 MP sensors, which gives awesome bokeh effect, and at the front, we get a 5 MP camera.
Review: GSMArena wrote that this phone is strong enough to make a stand and creating difference in the smartphone market.
Price: Rs. 13,999 was the price, which was initially quoted for this smartphone by the manufacturers and shopping websites. Moreover, to top the existing price, special offers today on mobiles can be applied for better values.
Huawei Honor 7X
Huawei became the first company to launch a phone with 18:9 aspect ratio in the segment of budget smartphones. This honor 7X is the perfect combination of power and futuristic design.
- It has 5.93 inches screen with 1080×2160 pixels at 18:9 aspect ratio. It holds a non-believing 77% of screen-to-body ratio. We get a total standby time of 647 h with the help of its 3340 mAh battery.
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 is installed on the rig, which is an octa-core processor along with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. To give a lag free performance it is stacked with a 4 GB of RAM.
- 16 MP & 2 MP camera sensors are installed at the back and a 8 MP camera is installed at the front for selfies.
Review: this phone can beat every other smartphone of this segment in terms of performance, screen and battery life but it lags in camera when compared to Mi A1. This statement was given by Digit.
Price of the phone: This device from Huawei is priced at Rs.13999/- which can be discounted if partnered with bank offers.
The storage of a smartphone is a very important aspect which needs to be calculated in order to make a defined purchase. The above described smartphones are the best kinds from the particular price segment. A keen technology lover will know what stands as the best option. Take up an overview of the devices and get yourself the best one.