Delete your kik using these two methods. Kik is a messaging app mainly design to date people across the world. The best part is, you don’t require a phone number and the app is based on a simple UI – so its quick. The app gained popularity really quickly but there’s still a big sad point about the app. Kik is prone to a large amount of spam daily. Most people have seen situations of receiving spams day by day and hanging up their phone. So in this post, you will see how to delete your kik account.
You can delete your kik account directly from the app and even from your PC.
Delete kik account right from the app
To delete your kik account, follow these steps :
- Open KIK on your Device.
- Click on the Settings.
- Click on RESET button.
- You will be asked to enter your email address on the kik deactivation site.
- You will receive a email with a deactivation link. Click on it and you are done.
Delete kik account from PC
Follow these steps to delete kik from your PC :
- Open your browser and go to [ https://ws.kik.com/deactivate ] which is the kik’s deactivation site.
- Enter your kik email and you will get a deactivation link on your email similar to the above method.
After deleting kik
Here are few things you won’t be able to do after deleting your kik :
- No KIK messages and emails.
- Your kik username will not be searchable.
- You will be removed from your friends’ contacts list.
PRO TIP :
- Clear your cache before deleting your kik.
- Clear data before deleting kik.
- Uninstall the app and remove apk file if its there.
- If you are not able to receive kik deactivation email, do check your spam/junk folder.
- Learn how to speed up your internet connection.
Leave a Reply