People look at your watch, and it explores who you are, represents your values, and your identity. Therefore a watch is an essential thing in your Daily Usable Fashion Items. In recent years, the use of the Smartwatch as a fashion has increased in a good number. They do not come with time-telling features only but also with many advanced features that even you can’t imagine.
However, many people raise a question about the Durability of the Smartwatch. Some people claim that the smartwatch does not last for a long time. The average lifespan of a smartwatch is 2 to 3 years or 350 to 500 cycles. However, the lifespan of a smartwatch varies according to the type of watch and its functionality. The lithium-ion battery is more long-lasting than any kind of rechargeable battery.
Generally, smartwatches have only two niches, one is a general-purpose smartwatch-like apple watch, Samsung watches, etc. And the other kind of niches is specially designed for specific purposes. Here below, we have discussed different types of Smartwatches please check them.
This watch is designed and sold by Apple. This smartwatch originated with fitness tracking and health-oriented capabilities. It uses wireless communication to connect with an iOS operating device. Apple launches their smartwatches with the name of series 1, 2,3, etc and SE. It comes with a built-in rechargeable lipo battery.
Wear watches are designed by many vendors. They use the Google Wear operating system. This type of smartwatch comes with all tracking facilities and with advanced features. Most of the Wear watch has a google voice assistant feature to operate it with command. Gx SmartWatch is a wear-watch and the Uses of Gx SmartWatch proves the popularity of those kinds of watches.
The Tizen watch was made by Samsung for their Galaxy series. Tizen is the Custom Operating System developed by Samsung to operate all of the default applications on galaxy phones. This type of smartwatch comes with a Tizen watch focusing on Galaxy Watch Active especially.
This smartwatch offers the same functionality as smartphones. You can insert a sim card on this watch and get the same benefits as a mobile phone. However, these types of phones are not designed to replace smartphones. Their screen is too small and the function is too fiddly.
Modern versions of Smart Sports watch not only count steps and monitor sleep, but they will also give you information about possible pulse rate, and help you to train optimally. They usually come with a GPS transmitter that records distance. There is standard equipment that includes an easy read touch screen, water-resistant capabilities, and a heart rate monitor available.
Most of the smartwatches come with color screens and tend to last for one to two days depending on battery capacity. So, you need to consider how long you want to connect your smartwatches with your smartphone. Watches that have voice capabilities generally last less time than general use. But using these kinds of features is expected, The apple watch lasts for 18 hours with a full charge on average application uses.
Most of the high-quality smartwatches that come from renowned companies like Apple watch and Tizen watch, Samsung Gear Sports or Gx SmartWatch use wireless charging that is convenient. You don’t need to plugin into a charger directly, instead put it only on a charging puck. However, the durability of the smartwatch depends on the users. It depends on how much care he uses his watch. Though most of the smartwatches are made with li-ion batteries so with low functionality a smartwatch can be used for at least 3 or days.
I can’t remember how many times I have heard people say smartwatches are a waste of money. I think the people who said that about smartwatches simply don’t understand the actual capability of the smartwatch. Go ahead and check our guide below. You may change your mind about the smartwatch.
- Helps to find phone, key, or device: All we know is that losing a phone or a key is a frustrating experience. This type of incident frequently happens when we have been busy in a particular job or before some momentous occasion. Thankfully a smartwatch can prevent this type of situation by detecting your phone location with GPS tracking.
- Works as a good fitness tracker: Many smartwatches have a Fitness Tracking System as a vital feature. It helps to achieve your fitness goal. A good smartwatch can replace a pedometer. You can see the steps, distance, calories, heart rate, pulse rate, and sleeping hour with a smartwatch.
- Instant message reply and call receive: With a smartwatch on your wrist, you don’t need to bring your phone to you to answer a call or reply to a message. This smartwatch is helpful for fast massaging. In some other smartwatches, there is a voice support option available.
- Entertainment facility: Smartwatches can play or store music. You can listen to songs or watch videos whenever you want on your smartwatch. It is unbeatable and also convenient. Through the Bluetooth facility, it’s never a complex matter to connect with the entertainment world.
Smartwatches not only have advantages, but they also have disadvantages. The following pointers will help you to be more concerned before purchasing a new smartwatch for you. Here they are_
- Insufficient Battery Life: Generally, Smartwatches have low capacity battery storage. With a lot of functional ability, they only come with 3 or 4 days of battery backup. Once the battery is dead, it is unable to track your activity. Also, the charging procedure of a smartwatch is a tedious job.
- Incorrect Data: To be honest, the smartwatch data about your heart rate, blood pressure, and other activity is not 100% authentic. The pedometer and heart rate sensor provide inaccurate information. It can be predicted that after half of a decade smartwatches can give actual data for different tracking functions.
- Tiny Screen: All the smartwatches found in the market come with tiny sizes of screens. The average screen size of smartwatches is 44mm or 1.7 inches. It is awkward to look at such a small screen when you want to watch any video. The in-home screen of smartwatches consists of a lot of things in a small palace.
- Redundant Gadget: Like a smartphone, smartwatches are not an essential gadget. Where a smartphone makes our life easier and comfortable; but a smartwatch is not a device that is worth buying. It is a device that is just a digital version of a watch with many eye-catching features.
Nowadays, People use smartwatches as a part of their fashion. Thus before buying they don’t think about longevity or durability. From the above discussion, you must understand the average lifespan of a smartwatch. If you think to p[urchage a smartwatch for fashion or tracking different activities, we recommend purchasing a quality watch.