TuneFab WeTrans is a convenient tool to transfer music, videos, photos or other media files from your iOS device to PC or to any other iOS device. After using TuneFab WeTrans, I think it’s a handy iTunes alternative that provides a better option on managing the files on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The most impressive feature of TuneFab WeTrans is that it will automatically detect and display media content from your iOS device once the device is connected to PC. So, if you want to manage data from your iOS device easily, TuneFab WeTrans would be a nice application.
Features of TuneFab WeTrans
- Show all music, photos, videos, contacts or more in your iOS device
- Transfer multiple files at a time
- Transfer files from iOS device to PC
- Import files from PC to iOS device
- Transfer files between iOS devices without iTunes
- Make iPhone ringtone from Existing Music
- Convert HEIC photos to JPEG/PNG files
- Sync contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone
- Backup text messages to PC
- Delete dislike songs from your iOS device
- Support iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- iOS devices: iPad Pro, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3; iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS; iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4.
- Windows OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit).
How to Transfer Files from iOS Device to Computer
Step 1. Download and install TuneFab WeTrans on Windows computer. Currently, this program is only available for Windows user.
Step 2. Connect your iOS device to PC with the USB cable. When your device is connected, a pop-up message will show up on your device asking you to trust the connected computer. Select “Trust” to allow the software to read your iOS data.
Step 3. If your device is successfully connected, you will see a simple interface showing all the basic information of your iOS device. Besides, all the media files that stored in your device will be loaded into this program automatically including images, music, playlists, videos, contacts, messages, etc.
Step 4. Now you can select the files which you want to transfer from iOS device to computer. Simply choose a file category from the left pane of the main interface. Then preview and select the file one by one by clicking at the checkbox.
Step 5. When all files are selected, you can click at the “Export to PC” button to start transferring files from iOS device to PC. After all files are transferred successfully, you will find the files on the output folder.
Tips: There is a tricky way to transfer files from iOS device to PC. TuneFab WeTrans has featured with the one-click operation, which lets you copy all files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC with just one click. How to find the one-click transfer option? On the bottom of the main interface, you will see “Phone to Phone”, “Device to PC”, “Contact backup” and more. Select the one you need, and you can perform the one-click file transfer.
TuneFab WeTrans makes it easy to sync data between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC. The best thing about using TuneFab WeTrans is that it won’t erase the existing data from your device. However, iTunes does it all the time, especially when you are not carefully enough, or you are not familiar with iTunes operation. What’s worse, iTunes only allows you to connect and sync data of one device at a time, which is a huge inconvenience for many users. Now with TuneFab WeTrans, you can connect several iOS devices to TuneFab WeTrans and directly transfer files from different iOS device to PC.