Now Spotify is the trusted music streaming service for many of us, we don’t know what it is that they do better, maybe it’s the huge collection available for user from the get go or perhaps it’s the simple yet intuitive UI. But we’re not here to talk about Spotify, we’ve already established how good it actually is,but we’re here with a software that’ll help you enhance your Spotify experience . And yes, it’s possible. Here’s how.
Spotify Premium is a paid subscription that allows you download the music you wish to and listen to it offline. Fair enough right?
But what if you want to listen to your music on an mp3 player? How do you stream music on a device with no active internet connection? And let’s not even get started about the DRM complications which is what will stop you from playing the song on your device even if you somehow manage to download the song.
Now here’s when AudFree comes in, and their products are the ones that we’re reviewing today if you haven’t yet realised it.
AudFree provides a DRM Removal Software and a Spotify Music Converter for Windows that also allows you to download songs hosted on Spotify for free, without the need of a premium account. Yes you read that right. For a one time payment of $19.95 you can download Spotify Music for as long as you want. For those curious, one month of Spotify Premium costs about $9.99 a month.
AudFree: Your one stop for everything audio related.
Download Music from Spotify without having to pay for a premium account
With AudFree’s Spotify Music Converter for Windows you can download and listen to any song at any time you want to. All you need is a free Spotify account and a PC. Just drag and drop the song you’re streaming onto AudFree and the song will be downloaded onto your PC in a format of your choice.
Now just downloading the songs from Spotify isn’t enough to guarantee your devices all being able to play them. This is because alongside being encoded in an OGG Vorbis format, the songs are also encrypted using DRM Copyright tech. But AudFree goes a step ahead and removes this specific encryption from every single track you download so you have complete freedom over where you listen your songs. Whip out those mp3 players. Go retro! Do whatever pleases you. Because you can!
Additional Features of the Spotify Converter for Windows include:
- Customisable Output Quality: AudFree keeps your songs quality even after conversion. Alongside that you can also keep track of and change geeky stuff like sample rate and bit rate.
- Hold onto the ID3 tags of your music: After downloading songs using AudFree the ID3 tags aren’t lost, but retained to help you organise your music library by Artist, Album or Genre.
Remove DRM protection from songs
With the DRM Removal Software for Mac provided by AudFree you can essentially take any song format on your device and convert it into another. Getting rid of the pesky DRM protection in the meantime. Be it a track downloaded using Apple Music or iTunes or even audiobooks from Audible. Using this converter you can completely get rid of the DRM restrictions and enjoy your content on other popular platforms or formats. Convert into popular formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B and carry them anywhere you go.
What else? All this is available right now for a special price of $39.95!
Other features include
- Keep the ID3: As with the Spotify converter, this tool also keeps hold of those precious ID3 tags which allow you to sort your music effortlessly.
- Get a 30 times faster conversion rate: Compared to other “converters” AudFree DRM Removal Software converts songs from iTunes or Apple Music at a 30 times faster rate. Efficiency at its finest.
- Inbuilt Audio Splitter: This allows you to split large audio books into chapters or titles. Whatever you prefer.
- Batch Convert: Convert multiple files at the same time without compromising speed.
The Spotify Music Converter for Windows by AudFree is a brilliant software that basically gives you a Spotify Premium subscription for a one time payment of $19.95, instead of the $9.99 users regularly ship out monthly.
Meanwhile their DRM removal software converts songs into a format of your choice and removes the DRM protection all this while maintaining the quality of the songs and keeping the ID3 tags.
Both these products do what they advertise and much more which brings them into our good books. Definitely give them a try.