Kik For PC
Kik Messenger, also known as Kik, is an instant messenger application for mobile devices, available free of charge on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone operating systems. Kik Messenger is modeled after BlackBerry Messenger. It uses a smartphone’s data plan or Wi-Fi to transmit and receive messages, photos, videos, sketches, mobile webpages, and other content after users register a username. Kik is known for its features preserving users’ anonymity, such as allowing users to register without providing a telephone number, and preventing users from being located on the service (including by the company itself) through any information other than their chosen username. According to Kik Interactive, as of December 2015, Kik Messenger had approximately 240 million registered users, and was used by approximately 40 percent of United States teenagers.
The main attraction of Kik that differentiates it from other messaging apps is its anonymity. To register for the Kik service, a user must enter a first and last name, e-mail address, and birth date, and select a username. Users’ names and birth dates are not verified. The Kik registration process doesn’t ask for a phone number, unlike some other messaging services that require a user to provide a functioning mobile phone number.
How to Download KIK for PC
Although Kik is so popular and interactive and user friendly but unfortunately it is not yet available for PC. But there is nothing to worry about. In this post I’ll show you how to download Kik messenger for PC.
How to download KIK Messenger for PC using BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an Android Stimulator designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers.
- Firstly all you have to do is to download BlueStacks for Windows.
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded. You have to install it by following simple installation steps.
- After the installation is complete. You have to open the emulator, you will now see an interface like any other android smartphone on your PC.
- Now you have to go to the app store and search KIK Messenger for PC
- After you find it all you have to do is to find the install button and install it
- Once the installation is over you can now open Kik Messenger and then you can sign in and send messages and photos and all to your friends.
DON’T MISS : How to DELETE KIK ACCOUNT
How to download KIK for PC without BlueStacks?
Another way to download Kik Messenger is by using Manymo. It is another Android emulator for windows. You can use it for downloadin Kik Messenger. Moreover Manymo can be used online without downloading any new software. The process of downloading Kik from Manymo is the same as BlueStacks.
You can also Andy or other Android emulators to download Kik.
RECOMMENDED : HOW to change KIK DISPLAY NAME.
How to download KIK for PC on Mac?
The process to download Kik for Mac is also almost the same.
All you have to do is to download BlueStacks for Mac and then follow the above steps.